Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I can’t afford the conclave fee?
- A: This year as in the past we have scholarships for those that need them whether you need a scholarship for half the conclave fee or one for the whole amount. Talk to your chapter adviser or lodge adviser to get a code to register.
Q: What do I bring?
- A: What to Bring:
- Medical Form Parts A & B
- Full Field Uniform (with Sash)
- Activity Uniform (for afternoon events)
- Rain Jacket
- Camping Items (tent and sleeping bag)
- No Trailers
- Any Required Medicine
- Spending Money (for Trading Post and Snack Bar)
- Pen and Paper for Classes
- Camp Chair
- Optional – Camera/Phone
- And most Important, a Great Attitude!
- What NOT to bring:
- Weapons of any Kind
- Camping Trailer
Q: How do I sign up?
- A: Go to the link on the home page and click on the link. this will take you to the Grand Canyon Council page where you will find the registration page.